Pension/provident fund administration & client services
- Stand-alone administration for larger groups
- Investment risk profiling and benefit design
- Comprehensive administration support
- Member education and support
- Secretarial services
We attribute successful retirement fund administration to:
- Strong administrative support: This function assists the finance, human resource and payroll departments of our clients with effective retirement administration.
- Strong member support with access to online benefit statements and regular member communication. Members are welcome to contact Corner Intermediaries directly with their queries, which reduces the administration burden on the employer.
- Compliance support. We ensure that the fund and its trustees’ meet all the statutory and fiduciary obligations required. We provide monthly administration reports that detail service statistics and compliance with clients’ service level contracts.
We maintain that it’s the effective coordination of these three components that form the foundation of effective retirement fund administration.
What’s more, as a completely independent and impartial service provider, Corner Intermediaries is well placed to supply advice regarding the appropriateness of benefit structures, either to the fund consultant or to the client directly.